We are regularly being approached by schools, to offer art and cultural workshops in English using CLIL methodology.
Are you a Native or near native English Speaker and qualified teacher, or do you have at least enough experience teaching children and adolescents within an art or other discipline?
We have various opportunities for professionals conducting an array of disciplines within primary and secondary schools, whether you are an artist, designer, musician or subject matter specialist.
Central/Main tasks include:
Prepare and conduct workshops or lessons within your discipline and/or early English for primary schools.
- You should be able to speak English with a (near) native accent
- You should be able to work and think on HBO level (Bachelors degree)
- Ample experience teaching workshops within your discipline
- You should have an educational background or TEFL/CELTA certificate (preferably with a Young learner’s module) and ample experience with teaching children
- Knowledge of CLIL education or willing to learn
- You should be able to work independently and act as our professional representative
- In order to be employable at primary, you should have a basic understanding of the Dutch language. In addition to this you should have a teaching qualification or educational training
- You should be in the possession of a recent VOG (Police Check) or are willing to obtain
Payment and Appointment
Workshops will be paid on a freelance basis according to a contract per workshop.
In case of an appointment as primary or secondary school teacher, we are able to offer you a payroll contract and you will be paid in accordance to the salary conditions of the CAO Primary or Secondary Education.
Send your CV along with a brief motivation including your place of residence to email@example.com Please write your motivation in your email and do not attach it as a document.